The latest equipment packed with award winning trainers, and blood, sweat and tears – that's the best way to describe The Good Gym. We’re a new gym located in Bristol, UK, and our doors are opening very soon.
When you enter a gym, it’s about leaving your ego at the door and getting in the best shape you can.
Those Greek gods with glistening muscles all started where new members start: at square one. Everyone is the “new” guy when they first start on their path to fitness, and at The Good Gym, we aim to provide you with the equipment and motivation to meet your fitness goals.
Next-level trainers are available – on request – to help you reach that next level of fitness. A personal coach can ensure the program you’re following is aligned with your goals. Whether you want to enhance your strength, lose weight or train for a marathon, our trainers and equipment will push you to your limits.
We strive to provide only the best of the best trainers and equipment.
Equipment for All Levels of Fitness
Your journey to peak physical fitness starts the moment you walk through the door. You’ve decided to change your fitness level for the best, and we provide the tools, or equipment, you need to be able to make a true difference in your fitness.
The tools and equipment provide include:
- Free Weights: Utilize stabilization muscles further and enhance your strength with free weights. From 1 kg – 70+ kg free weights, we have them all. Dumbbells, plates and kettlebells can be found stationed around the gym.
- Cable Machines: Free weights aren’t for everyone. Cable machines will allow you to increase time under tension when lifting, and they’re safer for users who may drop their weight.
- Resistance Machines: The use of resistance machines is great for overall strength development and requires fewer stabilization muscles to be incorporated in a workout. We have dozens of machines waiting to put your physical fitness to the test.
- Boxing Area: Kickboxing stations and boxing areas are available for anyone who wants to take a break from the standard equipment.
We also have:
- An indoor pool
- Astro turf for running/sled pushing
- Wet room
- Changing room
And much more. Cardio machines are also an integral part of The Good Gym, with rowing machines, treadmills, elliptical machines, stair climbers and so much more. Our rowers have been kindly donated by the team at RowingAdvisor.
As we already have a number of members who compete in a number of different bodybuilding federations, we have partenered with begonehairremoval to offer all the necessary pre competition tanning and hair removal. Just enquire at reception and we can arrange an appointment and they will pop in a take care of all your needs.
Monday: 6:00am - 10:00pm
Tuesday: 6:00am - 10:00pm
Wednesday: 6:00am - 10:00pm
Thursday: 6:00am - 10:00pm
Friday: 6:00am - 10:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am - 4:00pm
Sunday: 9:00am - 4:00pm